Wow Im almost speachless....almost

The article is all about Ricks shop and what he does for us bass heads. I just happen to have a pict of my truck in there. There is no other shop that comes close to doing what he does for us. We get a place to go play every month and go crazy with our systems. When the weathers nice we usually demo all morning and then compete all afternoon. He also holds sanctioned events that draw a larger crowd down to the shop and to the Hoops Bar and Grill parking lot. Most of the people coming to the regular shows are driving 50-60 miles each way and some 100+ miles to get there. Its always worth the 1hour+ long drive for me and my Son's to come out and enjoy the day. Rick even forks out for some very nice trophys for the first place finishers. Some of the sanctioned comps dont have trophies as nice as these.

Much love to Rick and all the good people at Pulse Car Audio.

I will say this. Its nice to see a shop who cares about the people that put the money in their pockets. there arent alot of shops who go out of thier way to throw a show like this. When I get the truck done I'm going to have to make that trip down. :clapping:

would love to see you out there bro

I will say this. Its nice to see a shop who cares about the people that put the money in their pockets. there arent alot of shops who go out of thier way to throw a show like this. When I get the truck done I'm going to have to make that trip down. :clapping:

Everyone there is like family. I felt welcome from the first show I attended to the last. Truly a great bunch of people to spend the day with.

Looking forward to seeing you down there soon.

were def a big family around here

for sure both team pulse and tdh are fun people to be around.

mos def

The article is all about Ricks shop and what he does for us bass heads. I just happen to have a pict of my truck in there. There is no other shop that comes close to doing what he does for us. We get a place to go play every month and go crazy with our systems. When the weathers nice we usually demo all morning and then compete all afternoon. He also holds sanctioned events that draw a larger crowd down to the shop and to the Hoops Bar and Grill parking lot. Most of the people coming to the regular shows are driving 50-60 miles each way and some 100+ miles to get there. Its always worth the 1hour+ long drive for me and my Son's to come out and enjoy the day. Rick even forks out for some very nice trophys for the first place finishers. Some of the sanctioned comps dont have trophies as nice as these.

Much love to Rick and all the good people at Pulse Car Audio.

agree w every word!!! Ric is one of the koolest person ive met and has been one of the most helpful and knowledgeable person ive ever had the pleasure to meet and compete with

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!