I saw a Kicker Solo Baric but was round at the local Swap Meet i got to every Thursday and I asked the guy how much he wanted and he said $20 for it. But I passed it on in other words I didn't buy it. was that a good deal for those? I don't have a small sealed box for it, I looked at the manual and it requires .66cf. Does anyone own those kicker subs?

My small system:

Rockford Fosgate Punch 200.2

Rockford Fosgate Punch XLC 12"

Is this the one you're talking about?

EDIT: Well, apparently the image doesn't work now (it worked for a while and now it's a broken link.) However I did googled and I know which subwoofer you're talking about. Are you planning on buying it from someone? Personal, I prefer to stick with the latest subwoofer (with new and stronger technology) than the older model. If you're seriously thinking about getting Kicker 10D, then, well, $20 isn't going to kill you. Try it and experience with it! If you don't like it, then you could always give it to someone else. At least that's what I'd do if I were you.

-Smurfboy

Edited by Smurfboy

• 4 weeks later...

Well I got it and it's not bad, pretty nice hefty woofer if you ask me. I played it free air and had alittle bump but I need a 10" box for it then I'll see how good it sounds. Ive had kicker cvr 10"'s and they had really good bump.

My small system:

Rockford Fosgate Punch 200.2

Rockford Fosgate Punch XLC 12"