Sonic Electronix

cheapest amp possible?? 300 watts or more

ok guys. i am looking for the cheapest amp possible to buy over the internet. i dont care what kind it is just at least 300 watts or more.

only reason i want this is to hook it up in my house to play around with subs. any amp will do. just CHEAP

Car amp wise, perhaps something from the Audiopipe AP series (they have an AP400.1D I think, and their upper wattage amps have great reviews).

120v amp wise, I have an EP2500 from Behringer that I use, puts out 2500w bridge mono at 4 ohms, is 2 ohms stable stereo, and can run 1200 watts a side at 2 ohms. You can probably pick one up second-hand for around $150 or so. They're tough amps.

POTATO!

Do you want a car audio amp or a home theater amp. And what is your budget, classify cheapest.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

If you live near frys, go for crunch

I had it pushing a db1212 box + sub and it did well.

BOSS AUDIO CW2000M

$70, 1000w rms 2 ohms

500w rms 4 ohms

http://www.frys.com/product/6438982

Crunch GPV1000.2

500w rms @ 4ohms bridged

$100

http://www.frys.com/product/5987114?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

That's about it. Decent wattage too, 500w RMS. My sub/amp is 500w and it hits pretty hard.

i suck men dry...email me for details

Do you want a car audio amp or a home theater amp. And what is your budget, classify cheapest.

car amp. and when i say cheapest i mean if its 10$ then great. lowest i have found was 40 dollar lightning audio.

Now that's just garbage.

Don't waste that $40 when you can put that towards something better.

i suck men dry...email me for details

If you live near frys, go for crunch

I had it pushing a db1212 box + sub and it did well.

BOSS AUDIO CW2000M

$70, 1000w rms 2 ohms

500w rms 4 ohms

http://www.frys.com/product/6438982

Crunch GPV1000.2

500w rms @ 4ohms bridged

$100

http://www.frys.com/product/5987114?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

That's about it. Decent wattage too, 500w RMS. My sub/amp is 500w and it hits pretty hard.

you are absolutely not going to get even close to rated power with either of those amps. just my thoughts.

car amp. and when i say cheapest i mean if its 10$ then great. lowest i have found was 40 dollar lightning audio.

Now that's just garbage.

Don't waste that $40 when you can put that towards something better.

you probably right. ok next question. i have 2 re mt 15s on 2 sundown 3000. but i am looking for more power i was going to get either an orin, fosgate, or alpne mrp. (note:what ever one i get i will strap with another of the same amp) i am pushing 150.3db will post video to prove later. i want more. thanks

you probably right. ok next question. i have 2 re mt 15s on 2 sundown 3000. but i am looking for more power i was going to get either an orin, fosgate, or alpne mrp. (note:what ever one i get i will strap with another of the same amp) i am pushing 150.3db will post video to prove later. i want more. thanks

wait, so you have thousands of dollars worth of equipment in your car yet you dont want to spring $200 or so for a good amp in your room?