2 18's 11kw (new amp page 5)

Looks good.. how does it sound

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

• 3 weeks later...

your tuning to 25 hz?!?!? tuned in can you say ultra hairtrick. also those door panels look great

edit: well i looked more closely and the door panels welllllll, eh i cant say anything i havent made any

yes 25hz, its not sealed off and I can do a small hairtrick with only 1 18.

the door panels are really bad, the drivers side was decent to say the most, I'm reworking them now that I have my job back

25 hz and wall is very intriguing

how does it sound to you?

to the ear, it sounds like it plays up to 40ish quite well, after that the output dies very quickly.

Looks good.. how does it sound

to me, very good for what it is, but I am an amutuer.

thanks for the replys and feedback guys, pictures coming in a second.

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

Okay, I'll go in the order of which I did things.

I went to my girlfriends house for a few days with some paint and looking like this

145.jpg

and I left looking like this

148.jpg

149.jpg

154.jpg

I got home and starred at my front end for a while and decided it wasn't black enough, so I went into my garage and grabbed some nightshades and ended up with this

155.jpg

My headlights "glow" a really "cool" bluish hue, and when you look at the lens you can see some red, no trouble from the cops yet *knockonwood*

then I waltzed inside, and saw this sitting on the table

156.jpg

B)

Dc Audio

Team Fur

and let me tell you, like everyone else prolly has, if you have a router and have not spent the 40ish bucks on one of these circle guide, YOU NEED TO.

:angry:

now on to that ugly passenger door panel, it was a total mess. the MDF ring was cut freehand with a router, crooked as hell, and way too big.

this is what I have now

166.jpg

IMG_0573.jpg

IMG_0574.jpg

I'm going to wrap it and throw resin on tomorrow morning, so more pictures of that and the refinishing of the other panel later on.

now, on to the wall.

this is the temp, bracing I had before.

(there was actually more, I just removed it before I got around to taking a picture)

163.jpg

mmmmm resin

170.jpg

don't ask me why there's painters tape under the resin, I realized how bad of an idea it was after it was dry, we've all had those moments where we just don't think. all of the ends are covered by glass, so it shouldn't be an issue, but if it is i'll just fix it.

171.jpg

mmmm glass

172.jpg

some of the new bracing

174.jpg

and a sneak peak

173.jpg

the photo's end here for now because my iphone took a dive into the toilet, it's all good though, a bag of rice and two nights later and it works again.

hopefully I should have more pictures/work done in the next few days, maybe even some new toys.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

damn good shit, that is quite the build for someone just starting cutting and what not, i really like the look of the car after nightshade and paint

1997 Pontiac Bonneville Black on Black on Black

15" DC Sound Labs Level 5 w/ quad coil in a T-Line tuned to 35 hz

7" Jensen VM9311TS Touch Screen Flip Out w/ J-Link

Blue Custom Trim

Blue Custom Fiberglass Rear Speaker Pods

Autotek Mean Machine MM2000.1

1/0 Knukonceptz KLMX

Rockford Fosgate Twisted RCA's

2 Audiopipe Anl fuse holders w/ 200A Kicker fuses

2nd battery (Soon to be an Odyssey D3100)

Dynamat Extreme Bulk Pack

Custom False Floor

15% Tint All Around

Custom Painted Stock Rims

My Build Log

Tailights

15" Lvl 5 DC T-Line Build

well, it's been a few days. I've been really frustrated with the way my build is going. I can't find a stable enough climate to do my door panels, and no one ever has fiberglass cloth in stock. but tonight I decided to make some progress on the wall, so for some pictures.

started taping off around the wall, prepping for foam.

100_0897.jpg

100_0899.jpg

100_0906.jpg

some of the rod I'm using as bracing.

100_0904.jpg

added some extra layers to the sides, I just used what I had laying around

100_0901.jpg

100_0902.jpg

and the only progress I've made on the doors

the ring on this one needs to be trimmed and shaped

167749_187096317982721_100000470638291_651791_5450786_n.jpg

and then I had to fix a mess on the other panel, some of it started to lift.

166224_187095687982784_100000470638291_651783_5498197_n.jpg

not much of an update, hopefully in the next few days I'll be able to get out and pick up some more mdf and threaded rod.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

• 1 month later...

This is SqSux on my buddy's usename, I haven't updated this is a really long time just cus. but for the people who care here's a few new things.

nr13pl.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tWIPNvKVoU

I'm happy with it, 2 18s on an aq2200 at .5 wall not sealed at all. there's about 7+inches on each side of the wall of free space, so....... chyea

-Sqsux

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Nice numbers

nice job. that could be a pretty good 40s bassracer with a lil more work. :popcorn:

thanks guys, there's a lot more work to be put into it. this score was with my aq2200 at .5 with stock electrical plus an hc600. so my drop is prettyyyyy bad. plans are another 2200 just to make it easy on my wallet, maybe 5k+ at the end of the season. we'll see how my electrical is looking down the road.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

Archived