Moofs Posted December 12, 2010 Report Posted December 12, 2010 So I have a 1994 toyota corolla. I recently put in a sub/amp and the amp put out 245 watts rms. Everything electrical is stock. Ive never had a problem but today my car wouldnt start. I jumped the car, turned it off and then again, nothing. My battery is I guess completely dead. So I'm gonna buy a new one tomorrow. Do you think that with only like 250watts my system could slowly be draining my battery or was it just the cold weather? But then why would it be completely gone? Yes noob but also a confused one. They see me Corollin, they haten.... build thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/103833-corollin-with-my-audio-build/
xxdemonxx01 Posted December 12, 2010 Report Posted December 12, 2010 No not unless u left it on all night , but yeah cold weather will kill the mess ou of a bat quick
fritosaregood Posted December 12, 2010 Report Posted December 12, 2010 you didnt wire your remote wire input directly to the positive input on the amp did you? also, check your connections at your batt, most times its that simple of a problem seller feedback: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61719 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=68281 build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/index.php?showtopic=44800 Gf's build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/54346-kickergirls-camaro-new-box-pg-5/#entry753970
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.