New Shop Progress

kingsuv

Man, that looks freaking badass, I'm sure it's functionality is even better.

As simple as it is, there is a lot going on in the table. And for the rest of the collection system, I kinda went full retard in the build. Spent way more than I should putting it together. In all reality, it's something you won't give a 2nd thought too in a couple weeks and won't remember how you lived without it. Sure is nice to have a good 95% less mess to clean up at the end of the day.

In this hobby I've come to realize when there is a budget for something, write it down on a piece of paper. Take that paper and crumble it and throw it away because it's pointless lol. Especially if it's for yourself haha

Want a million dollar shop? start with 2 million ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived