For those who have heard of this game or played it me and a few other friends have setup a community and have a couple servers going on different game platforms.

If you have MineCraft alpha come join us!

server.core-verse.net

I'm not for sure if this is allowed but if it isn't you can remove without having a issue from me.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

For those who have heard of this game or played it me and a few other friends have setup a community and have a couple servers going on different game platforms.

If you have MineCraft alpha come join us!

server.core-verse.net

I'm not for sure if this is allowed but if it isn't you can remove without having a issue from me.

thanks for replying to my thread about minecraft (sarcasm) lol fucker haha i dont have the game and probaby wont get it until after the holidays. its 14 bucks for alpha, and i do belive when beta comes out (which should be amazing) you get the update for free. which costs 30 bucks to someone who didnt have the game before.

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

this game is def worth the $14 it costs right now. I just wish there were more block color options, Im hosting a server for my roommates and neighbors and we are wanting to model one of the building at chico state but with the limited colors it wont look as good =( Is there any info o nwhat they are going to have in the beta yet?