ryanFA5 Posted December 14, 2010 Report Posted December 14, 2010 Its for sale for $50 locally and i need a hu with 3 preouts. Can anyone identify the model it is? Thanks for the help. 2010 Civic SI sedan: Crystal Black Pearl All stock.
Rose-Villian Posted December 14, 2010 Report Posted December 14, 2010 That's a good deal!! WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM I LOVE HATER'S
Mikesmith0890 Posted December 14, 2010 Report Posted December 14, 2010 looks just like the 9887.... for $50 thats a helluva deal if thats what it is.. but im pretty sure AlphaDamp Sound Deadening CDL Mat - The best Vibration Damper Ever! I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England. Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.
ryanFA5 Posted December 14, 2010 Author Report Posted December 14, 2010 Thanks for the replies guys. Imma jump on it and grab it while i can. 2010 Civic SI sedan: Crystal Black Pearl All stock.
hdorre Posted December 14, 2010 Report Posted December 14, 2010 I think the 9887. If it is, thats a killer price. On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Mikesmith0890 Posted December 14, 2010 Report Posted December 14, 2010 rather than going out in the snow to take a pic of mine.. heres the 9887 ignore the R, thats the foreign model also the bottom buttons are labeled different on the standard 9887.. but layout is the same.. and only the 9887 uses it if I remember correctly AlphaDamp Sound Deadening CDL Mat - The best Vibration Damper Ever! I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England. Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.
ryanFA5 Posted December 14, 2010 Author Report Posted December 14, 2010 Right on. I asked the dude if hed take $40 and he said yeah sure. WOOT! 2010 Civic SI sedan: Crystal Black Pearl All stock.
Mikesmith0890 Posted December 14, 2010 Report Posted December 14, 2010 Could be the 9883 or 9885, like I said I can't see enough detail in the pics to know if any buttons are missing. But if its any of the 3 i listed, it's worth $40 AlphaDamp Sound Deadening CDL Mat - The best Vibration Damper Ever! I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England. Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.
ryanFA5 Posted December 14, 2010 Author Report Posted December 14, 2010 He said hed let me know the model number first thing tmrw morning. Hoping its the 9887. Either way, i need it. Been lookin for an alpine on the cheap. Especially one with 3 preouts 2010 Civic SI sedan: Crystal Black Pearl All stock.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.