Second Skin Audio

help designing a box to do hairtricks

so after some more reading around i think i have decided to build a box that will be 10ft^3 after displacement and have three 6"x27" ports too equal 108in^2 of port area which is 10.8in^2/ft^3 and tuned to 27hz. also since the ports are so long i will have them firing up and the subs will still be firing up as well in the back of my ext cab truck

any suggestions on this design?

how do you like those subs? i think there pretty banging for the price 100 bucks for 4. you should post some vids of your current setup

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

they arent bad at all. even with the crappy amp i have they still hit pretty hard and do pretty good with the lows. most people dont believe me when i tell them i only spent $400 on the system

and its too late for videos, the old box is pulled out already

honestly with the right box and power you can do it with 2 12's. i havent tried to do one yet cuz i really dont know any one with long enough hair to try but i have a vid of my 2 12's blow'n my shirt with the doors open.

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

techforce_teamdbs.gif