Dallas Cowboys

Guest MegaloManiac

i remember when i was a kid(talking 5-6yr old) back in the 90's when dallas went to superbowl. we had a bbq superbowl party. best game i had ever seen in my life. I loved the 90's

i believe it was 96' superbowl cowboys vs steelers, steelers lost :)

That makes me feel old, and I'm not old................Yet :lol: Oh ...and where are the colts fans at? I thought for shure they would have been brought up by now, n e way seems odd to me

ascendant.jpglogo.jpgteamsundown-1.jpgDCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

Guest MegaloManiac

howdy! im in the bathroom, doing my business, checking the forums before i have to leave to get a haircut from Toni & Guy. Its nice having a laptop :)

howdy! im in the bathroom, doing my business, checking the forums before i have to leave to get a haircut from Toni & Guy. Its nice having a laptop :)

yes my man laptops are the shit... im in the garage right now fixin to throw a thick coat of wax on the Ram!!! GO BEARS!!! :)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

this thread is for all cowboys fans, im originally from the dallas area and have always been a cowboys fans and they got beat tonight by the texans, i had a 10$ bet on tha boys so i lost that but final score was 28-16 and i had 2 squares on a pot, had 7-7 and 8-6 so i won 75$ B)

edit.....im dumb....mod please move to smd sports center and delete this sentance, thx, hell delete the whole thread lol theres already a thread for cowboys......:huh:

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

hell yea the cowboys defense is good this year, also the texans new qb look badass

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MegaloManiac

I missed the game, actually both games. I just got home from work.

i am looking at ESPN i see:

Chicago vs San Diego....3:14.....ouch Jeff

Dallas vs Giants 45:35...You feel that Jeff :)

Archived