Sonic Electronix

that sucks man, hence why i wire everything in my car myself, that way you know exactly whats been done and if stuff like this happens you can quickly fix it (not that it should go wrong if you know what your doing)

But yeah, i agree with other comments, redo it all, and any questions, just ask the guys on here. ive always found them to be REAL helpful

Ya, everyone on here seems to be real helpful. Well, Mostly everyone.. :ehh:

And I would rather not redo it all, as it seems with just a few touches it could work. But, if it does come down to it, i'll just wire it up to the head, as that would hopefully eliminate all the problems were having.

So, does he need to buy a converter out? Or just try switching the wires? Sorry if these are stupid questions. Ha

Logan

Na, if his amp has high level inputs he doesn't need one.

A quick test to see if polarity (phase) is the problem is simply hook ONE of the INPUTS into the amp up the opposite way it is hooked up now. If it fixes the problem then that IS the problem. The only thing left at that point would be figuring out which one was wrong, and making sure they are both correct. If they are both wrong, the sub will play fine but then the sub will be out of phase with the rest of the system. It won't be terribly noticeable but it will make a difference.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

So, does he need to buy a converter out? Or just try switching the wires? Sorry if these are stupid questions. Ha

Logan

Na, if his amp has high level inputs he doesn't need one.

A quick test to see if polarity (phase) is the problem is simply hook ONE of the INPUTS into the amp up the opposite way it is hooked up now. If it fixes the problem then that IS the problem. The only thing left at that point would be figuring out which one was wrong, and making sure they are both correct. If they are both wrong, the sub will play fine but then the sub will be out of phase with the rest of the system. It won't be terribly noticeable but it will make a difference.

Alright, awesome. Thanks for the help guys. If I have some more questions after I take a look tomorrow, I'll let you guys know.