i used to go down to florida when i was younger for a week or two during the winter, it was funny to come from 0-20 degree weather into 50-60 degree weather and see people in parka's and boots while me and the family are wearing shorts, tennis shoes and t shirts lol

Isnt that the truth, though? I lived in indiana my whole life, moved to florida for 3 yrs, when winter would roll around ppl always got out the long sleeves, it was shorts and t-shirts for me as well, and now I just moved back to indiana in august, and am going back to florida for a week in feb! I cant wait to get out of the cold now!

comic on tv: I got a concussion from playing t-ball when i was younger, we dont really have time to go into that!

15 seconds pass

my girl: no one pitches to you in t-ball, do they???

Seeing that pic brings back bad memories of the ice storm we had just last year. I heard it was going to happen again also, all I got to say is thankfully I'm packin up and movin to Cali.

lol i like kentucky too much to move away

I'm guessing your from Ky, I moved here 2 years ago after some bad luck back home in St Louis

you know it, i don't ever plan on living outside of lexington unless it turns into the shithole that louisville is now.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Seeing that pic brings back bad memories of the ice storm we had just last year. I heard it was going to happen again also, all I got to say is thankfully I'm packin up and movin to Cali.

lol i like kentucky too much to move away

I'm guessing your from Ky, I moved here 2 years ago after some bad luck back home in St Louis

you know it, i don't ever plan on living outside of lexington unless it turns into the shithole that louisville is now.

I know some people like it here, but not me. It was fun when I was younger and would come down to hang out at the lake and stuff.

you arent far from my parents and family they all live in and around erie.

The worst sound in the morning is the sound of the iced over breaking off when you grab the door handle.

I go to school at Behrend in Erie, and those idiots can't even plow the parking lot right, so on top of the ice, you are looking to spend 20 minutes shoveling out a path behind you car to even back the thing out. lol

1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Two 12" DC Audio XL M2'sCrescendo Audio BC5500d

Current Scores: 150+ out the Trunk

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.