FreekDesignz Posted December 19, 2010 Report Posted December 19, 2010 I will be offering FREE Box Designs eventually, but until then here is a taste of what's to come... Tell me what you think. ♠ FreekDesignz Demo Collection ♠ Everything You Need To Know About Car Audio Torres' Box Tuning Calculator
hdorre Posted December 19, 2010 Report Posted December 19, 2010 You're really good with whatever software you use! I've been looking for someone who could do designs. Can you please let me know when you're ready? On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
FreekDesignz Posted December 19, 2010 Author Report Posted December 19, 2010 You're really good with whatever software you use! I've been looking for someone who could do designs. Can you please let me know when you're ready? I'll be starting in January. BTW I use Google Sketchup. that box is 6.34 net FT^3, 14.14sq in of port per ft^3 @ 30Hz ♠ FreekDesignz Demo Collection ♠ Everything You Need To Know About Car Audio Torres' Box Tuning Calculator
SlamDUNKmyJUNK Posted December 19, 2010 Report Posted December 19, 2010 Looks great man, you have a way with that software I see. Wish I was that talented. I'll possibly have a design you could create for me sometime. And does that box have a triple layered baffle? (I believe baffle is the "hip" term for the side where the sub goes, am I right? ) Logan
hdorre Posted December 19, 2010 Report Posted December 19, 2010 (I believe baffle is the "hip" term for the side where the sub goes, am I right? ) Logan Yes, your definition is correct lol. On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
SlamDUNKmyJUNK Posted December 19, 2010 Report Posted December 19, 2010 (I believe baffle is the "hip" term for the side where the sub goes, am I right? ) Logan Yes, your definition is correct lol. Thank god, was debating on even trying to use that word, for fear of being a fool.
hdorre Posted December 19, 2010 Report Posted December 19, 2010 (I believe baffle is the "hip" term for the side where the sub goes, am I right? ) Logan Yes, your definition is correct lol. Thank god, was debating on even trying to use that word, for fear of being a fool. haha..its all good. Not everyone on this forum is judgmental On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
FreekDesignz Posted December 19, 2010 Author Report Posted December 19, 2010 ♠ FreekDesignz Demo Collection ♠ Everything You Need To Know About Car Audio Torres' Box Tuning Calculator
JBL CAMRY Posted December 20, 2010 Report Posted December 20, 2010 looks a lot like the designs i did for SSA and damn near the same specs as the xcon 18 box. Designs for
FreekDesignz Posted December 20, 2010 Author Report Posted December 20, 2010 looks a lot like the designs i did for SSA and damn near the same specs as the xcon 18 box. Yes it is similar to an SSA box, however what I am trying to do here is offer people the same quality designs as the professionals but for, in my opinion, is a much better price. -Devon ♠ FreekDesignz Demo Collection ♠ Everything You Need To Know About Car Audio Torres' Box Tuning Calculator
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.