Sonic Electronix

ok don't know if this is a stupid question or not but her we go

quote ironic how you say god bless and yet your avatar is a symbol of death... w/e lol.

But you dont want to do 10s and 12s for midbass unless you know what youre doing. Also, youll want a new front battery, and maybe 2 in the back and a dcpower 200+a alternator. I see this being a dream build, but id just do 3 15's one box, then upgrade your speakers. no need for 10s and 12's unless they were in doors and properly set tuning wise.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

quote ironic how you say god bless and yet your avatar is a symbol of death... w/e lol.

But you dont want to do 10s and 12s for midbass unless you know what youre doing. Also, youll want a new front battery, and maybe 2 in the back and a dcpower 200+a alternator. I see this being a dream build, but id just do 3 15's one box, then upgrade your speakers. no need for 10s and 12's unless they were in doors and properly set tuning wise.

no dream build show me how to put up pics plz

upload at tinypic.com then copy the code that starts with

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

why would you face the 2 12's and the 2 10's back. if there your midbass then they would be forward not back. same with the tweets unless you plan on takin a lawn chair and chillin behind your van bumpin all day

lol did't have enuf space to face all of them to the front

Explain. I'd love to hear this. You can't face them forward but you can face them backward?

POTATO!

why would you face the 2 12's and the 2 10's back. if there your midbass then they would be forward not back. same with the tweets unless you plan on takin a lawn chair and chillin behind your van bumpin all day

lol did't have enuf space to face all of them to the front

Explain. I'd love to hear this. You can't face them forward but you can face them backward?

im sorry iceman are talking to me