Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

hey can anyone tell me where steve got the plug he used in chickens caddy?? cuz i wanna do that for some of the wires in my car?? i have looked everywhere on the internet, but idont even no what they are called lol

thanks guys

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

Posted

I think he says what they are in the video when he's taking the panels off.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

Posted

found it they are called molex plugs just incase anyone was wondering

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4839 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...