New wip..new build Sundown, Iraggi!

is that still sounding good with the port that close to the hatch? i'm worried that mine is gonna have to be that close, but if it's good in yours it's good in mine, and i'd like to hear this at casper here in a couple weeks

yea its about 4in away from the hatch sounds good. Will find out what it meters tommorow.

Youtube.com/J Hutch22

Not legal for as class...can only have one extra battery

In addition to a battery in the factory location, one (1) additional battery may be added either under the hood

or in the vehicles ICA. Additional batteries may be installed in the vehicle for use in Park & Pound, but must be

completely disconnected during the SP pass. For AS a battery is defined as a single case unit with a Manufacturers

rating of up to 1,200 Cold Cranking Amps, 1,500 Cranking Amps, or a 5 Second Discharge Rating of up to 2,000

amps. Any battery that has neither a CCA, CA, nor a 5 second discharge rating from the manufacturer will not be

allowed in the Amateur Street Division

Team Flex Issues

Not sure if that's what you intended on competing in still

Car has to be off and you play music....would be pretty hard to get a 150, but hey if you could do it that would be awesome

im allowed to run 1 additional batt i use two for daily. Just gotta test test and test.

Youtube.com/J Hutch22

Archived