Kyle - I know you'll read this, and I just can't thank you enough for all the help you have been to me. Through thick and thin of getting this to work with my car, it's been worth it. I'm sorry but I have to sell this alternator. I have college to pay for, insurance,gas and food and I really can't afford a big enough system for this alt to run. I WILL go big here in the future, and when I need an Alt, i'm calling you up, for sure. Anyone who buys this will be in great hands... Thanks again Kyle...

But anyway.

Item(s) for Sale:

DC POWER 250xp alternator w/ birthsheet, bracket, and pulley.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Broke the mounts, but sent back to kyle and he fixed everything up. Didn't get a chance to reinstall. Also has 15.1 voltage regulator as well.

Price:

350+shipping.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

Photo12202157.jpg

Photo12202157_1.jpg

Photo12202157_2.jpg

Edited by Alex K

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

is it the h22 engine in your accord. i have a b18b1 in my civic and im not sure if this will fit or not. the plug looks the same. could i get a pic of the other mount or hole whatever you wanna call it lol. maybe get a pic of the inside of the plug as well. thanks

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

idk what it is. i dont care about performance lol. all i know is its a 4 cyl 2.2 non vtec.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.