Good to see another couple of Malibu builds. I thought there was only 3 of us. An 18" is easy like Americcuh said. Putting two in mine but I have no backseat. lol Got my whole trunk though.

Get those pics and vids up I want to see them.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Good to see another couple of Malibu builds. I thought there was only 3 of us. An 18" is easy like Americcuh said. Putting two in mine but I have no backseat. lol Got my whole trunk though.

Gotcha. We'll get em up sometime this week. Thanks man..

LOL... I am going to have to take more pics then.... I have 2 15's in the trunk of mine.

LOL... I am going to have to take more pics then.... I have 2 15's in the trunk of mine.

I'm thinking 2 15's in a pickup is a tad more impressive.lol Check out my build..*Ford F-150* (JL build) con't..

The truck is cool. Never seen a rearview mirror mod like that. Crazy. What are using the 10"s for. I have tens too but they are in the doors being used as midbass drivers. What is the box going to look like. pics, pics

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

The truck is cool. Never seen a rearview mirror mod like that. Crazy. What are using the 10"s for. I have tens too but they are in the doors being used as midbass drivers. What is the box going to look like. pics, pics

Thanks man. We're doin some more work on the car but the 10's are in a ported box and the 15's sealed. Wish it was the other way around but it played out different. The 10's amp is at about 120hz and the 15's are at like 90hz. The 10's are faced up and 15's back but We yanked it all just to be safe while we're workin on it a little more for now. He might be gettin a Camaro soon though. I just got one rim re-finished tonight and snapped a ton of pics. I'll have em on soon..lol thanks though. love the support.

Archived