Sonic Electronix

Rattles, rattles, and more rattles!

Yeah I thought he might be able to do it one step at a time. Like the door panels. His dad's car is way newer than mine so it probably takes longer to disassemble, but I can have my door panel off in about 7 mins. So I thought he could do it in smaller, couple hours each time projects.

You thought right =)

Get a real car with a real stereo.

Did you read my original post? It's not my car to sell.

You would be best off saving up and buying your own car, and from there you can modify /rip apart the car to stop rattle's or whatever is wrong with it.

I am in the process of doing so now. It doesn't mean that I can't help out and make a parent's car actually sound good. (Besides, if I make him happy, he will be more willing to match me for pricing when I buy one)

You would be best off saving up and buying your own car, and from there you can modify /rip apart the car to stop rattle's or whatever is wrong with it.

^^this, dont do mods to dadys car. my dad bought me a car so i could do what ever the fuck i wanted when i was 14 so i didnt fuck his up lol

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

^^this, dont do mods to dadys car. my dad bought me a car so i could do what ever the fuck i wanted when i was 14 so i didnt fuck his up lol

I get what you are saying, and totally agree. I plan on doing so when I save up the money, but it still doesn't fix the various noises :cray:

Besides, I don't see fixing squeaks, rattles, and whistles as any major mods.

Edited by Christopher

I get what you are saying, and totally agree. I plan on doing so when I save up the money, but it still doesn't fix the various noises :cray:

u might be suprised.. getting all the rattles out might be the biggest mod you do to it depending where they r and how u get to them...

BUILD LINK: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/112034-2-sundown-18s-98-f-150/page__p__1565972__fromsearch__1#entry1565972

98 Ford F-150
Truck:
37" superswamper tsl radials
16" ion alloy wheels
3" body lift
2" suspension lift
Offbrand brushguard
PIAA driving lights
6000K HID's
System:
2 18" Sundown Nightshaed
Aq3500
Custom Fiberglass box
fosgate T1 6x8 Coxials
bass inferno 2000 watt 4 channel
2 XS power d3100's
0 Gauge

u might be suprised.. getting all the rattles out might be the biggest mod you do to it depending where they r and how u get to them...

very very true...

honestly in most cars 02+ the doors are easy as shi to get off, its basically 3 screws and you lift up... but when in doubt youtube.

spray foam if you cant afford second skin, done deal

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

haha yeah just fill the doors with spray foam! its not ur car so who cares right?

BUILD LINK: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/112034-2-sundown-18s-98-f-150/page__p__1565972__fromsearch__1#entry1565972

98 Ford F-150
Truck:
37" superswamper tsl radials
16" ion alloy wheels
3" body lift
2" suspension lift
Offbrand brushguard
PIAA driving lights
6000K HID's
System:
2 18" Sundown Nightshaed
Aq3500