XS Power

How many and what batteries for 3k rms

Hey guys i just ordered a 2 D3100 and there going on a 01 VW Golf GtiT am going to throw on a memphis 2.5k for a 12s Mojos and 2amps for mids a 75x4 and a 50x4 both m class and i wanted to know what batteries do you reccomend or if i need more. O yea i forgot i also have a yellow top optima up front wich im thinking on keeping

Edited by FaTbOy911

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

Had an estimate of 6400 for an alpine/clarion setup dealer said it "should" hit around 160db with the custom boxes he was going to make for me..doubtful with so much area to move but, budget is way below that :( any ideas on cheaper brands for that kind of Spl setup? really didnt want to try any Boss or soundstorm, thinking Quantum figure around $150 per speaker "$1800 total" and $1700 to power it, first actual big setup for the van.

New MEMPHIS CAR AUDIO build

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

custom fiberglass door pannel

and lots more

My Build

you ask AFTER you buy something?

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Hey guys i just ordered a 2 D3500 and there going on a 01 VW Golf GtiT am going to throw on a memphis 2.5k for a 12s Mojos and 2amps for mids a 75x4 and a 50x4 both m class and i wanted to know what batteries do you reccomend

No such thing as a D3500............

Also if you have 2 batteries then I would personally recommend a HO alt, more batteries can only compensate so much, especially if you are gonna be doing lots of demo's

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Lol yea i fixed that already there the D3100

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

Had an estimate of 6400 for an alpine/clarion setup dealer said it "should" hit around 160db with the custom boxes he was going to make for me..doubtful with so much area to move but, budget is way below that :( any ideas on cheaper brands for that kind of Spl setup? really didnt want to try any Boss or soundstorm, thinking Quantum figure around $150 per speaker "$1800 total" and $1700 to power it, first actual big setup for the van.

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

and lots more

My Build

Sorry for double posting but freshman yea its just that i wanw to know if i need more batts and about the alternator yea im thinking of a mechman i got the. Price on it just have to afford it lol

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

and lots more

My Build