Winter is a great time to start a REBUILD in MICHIGAN! I got rid of the HIFONICS brz2100 picked up the SAZ3k.... dumped the powerbastards 220 amp ALT and picked up a 356 iraggi.....Dumped the BTL and got a SUPER SECRET SUBWOOFER!

Vehicle: 1996 GMC JIMMY 4 door 4x4 sittin on 10's( I keep em clean though)

Alternator: Iraggi 356 amp

MONO Amplifier: Sundown audio SAZ3k

H/U: Alpine 9887

Front stage: Front doors alpine type r 6.5" Rear doors Polk Audio DB 6.5"

Multi Channel amplifier: MB QUART 100.4

Batteries: Yellow top Optima in hood and rear battery is a shuriken120(sales pending so I can pick up a d3400 for hood and d3100 for rear)

Deadener: Spectrum Sludge (3 layers)

Power wire: 3 runs of monster cable 1/0 for power (2 directly from alternator and 1 connecting batteries)

Ground wire: 6 runs of monster cable 1/0 for ground (1 ground connecting batteries and then 5 grounds directly to chasis less than 3ft a piece)

SUBWOOFER box: 7 cubic 33hz box built by argent audio THANKS ANDREW(compliments of HOVE)

SUBWOOFER: SUPER TOP SECRET SORRY GUYS.....LETS SAY IT WAS WORTH GETTING RID OF THE BTL( no offense nick or scott)

VIDEO SECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!