zachfowler222 Posted December 23, 2010 Report Posted December 23, 2010 alright i found a sundown amp online for sale its refurbished and it comes with a warrrnty and everything.....it says its has no remote ..... then at the bottom it says this packages includes box remote control- NO REMOTE what does it mean remote control? its that the remote on the amp? or what? it is confusing me lol I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...
CaptainzPlanetz Posted December 23, 2010 Report Posted December 23, 2010 alright i found a sundown amp online for sale its refurbished and it comes with a warrrnty and everything.....it says its has no remote ..... then at the bottom it says this packages includes box remote control- NO REMOTE what does it mean remote control? its that the remote on the amp? or what? it is confusing me lol No Gain Knob/Cord ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
zachfowler222 Posted December 23, 2010 Author Report Posted December 23, 2010 oh alright thanks. I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.