1999 ford expedition eddie bauer edition 2wd v8 triton,3rd row seating,rear heat & air, heated seats,adjustable pedals,heated seats all leather interior,air ride,tinted windows, flowmaster exhaust.

Photo-0062.jpg

Photo-0063.jpg

Photo-0064.jpg

had a system,but was stolen between 12am and 4am today,gota start all over again

Photo-0067.jpg

guess its time to really upgrade think 2 Fi BTL N2's in a custom ported box powerd by a 3500 watt mono-block amp would sound pretty good?

Thing already has a lowering kit on it huh? Mine sits a little higher than that, might be because mine is 4wd also though. Don't get to see many 2wd trucks around MN. Nicest upgrade you could make to the front of your truck IMO is the Lightning headlight. Did it to mine and it looks super clean!

Edited by xXxOuTLaWxXx

"i'd rather die like a man than live like a coward" quoted from Tupac

Thing already has a lowering kit on it huh? Mine sits a little higher than that, might be because mine is 4wd also though. Don't get to see many 2wd trucks around MN. Nicest upgrade you could make to the front of your truck IMO is the Lightning headlight. Did it to mine and it looks super clean!

its all factory suspension. and yeah the front is going to get a new grille,headlights and fog lights.