Sonic Electronix

probably none. contact DD?

I just sent them an email about 40 seconds ago lol

1 TC Sounds TC-3000 15 D2 (temporary until I get a box built for the both of them)

Powerbass ASA 1500.1 Dx

Pioneer Mvh-P8200

Soundstream MPQ-7XO 7 band Eq

Crescendo CCX6.5's

Rockford Fosgate Punch 200a4

C&D UPS490-MR in the back

2008 Kia Rio Lx

Yeah like Kranny said contact DD. Another place you can use is fixmyspeaker.com... tell them what you have, what you want, and they will custom tailor you a recone.

Edited by 99xtremedime

a0xp5g.jpg-2 AQ HDC3 15's-'Nendo 3KWP @ .5-7.75cuft @ 30hz-Alpine CDA-117-4 Cadence PA 8's

-AQ 200.2-2 AQ Supertweeters-XS Power D3400-270a Mecman Alt

-Knu Konceptz Wire

Yeah like Kranny said contact DD. Another place you can use is fixmyspeaker.com... tell them what you have, what you want, and they will custom tailor you a recone.

i'd go with psi(fixmyspeaker), they've got great customer service and do a great job reconing. Just fill out the form and they'll get back at you. But just curious, you were just asking about a box for this sub? you already blow it lol? :pardon:

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

i'd go with psi(fixmyspeaker), they've got great customer service and do a great job reconing. Just fill out the form and they'll get back at you. But just curious, you were just asking about a box for this sub? you already blow it lol? :pardon:

No I did not blow it there is a break in the basket from shipping and its kinda bad but the sub still plays I just can't crank it or else I could damage something. And before you say it yes I have contacted the seller and he never got back with me so I'm kinda screwed unless david can fix my sub without having to recone it and I live in memphis so I don't have to worry about shipping because I can just meet him. Here is a picture of the damaged sub.

Picture223.jpg

1 TC Sounds TC-3000 15 D2 (temporary until I get a box built for the both of them)

Powerbass ASA 1500.1 Dx

Pioneer Mvh-P8200

Crescendo CCX6.5's

2008 Kia Rio Lx

im not a smart person but i dont think a recone is going to help you much with that problem...

1978 Chevy 3/4 ton Reg Cab Pickup Alpine 9887 Imprint Head Unit JL Audio HD600.4 (Mid Amp) JL Audio HD750.1 (Sub Amp) 2 x JL 13TW5 Shallow Sub's JL C5-650 Components in fiberglassed door mod JL ZR800-CW Mid Bass in the kick panels ***UPCOMING BUILD(2 weeks and counting)*** 8 JL Audio 15" W0's in a blow through 2 Kicker 2500.1

im not a smart person but i dont think a recone is going to help you much with that problem...

...yes it will, if you get a new basket a recone is going to have to happen.

and to op, i'd hit up dave, because DD makes great woofers, but their customer service is probably the worst ever, it could take you a year to get a basket in. :trippy:

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

Build in Progress

...yes it will, if you get a new basket a recone is going to have to happen.

and to op, i'd hit up dave, because DD makes great woofers, but their customer service is probably the worst ever, it could take you a year to get a basket in. :trippy:

Man this all pisses me off I just wish the seller would help me out because I paid $250 for this sub and now I have to throw in another $100-120 which I was not looking to spend on this.

Powerbass ASA 1500.1 Dx

Pioneer Mvh-P8200

Crescendo CCX6.5's

2008 Kia Rio Lx

should have had him insure it when he shipped it, it's not the shipper's fault necessarily, blame ups and fedex, they always break shit

Build in Progress