NcHalfrican Posted December 30, 2010 Report Posted December 30, 2010 So I'm working on an audio setup for my room and was wondering if yall knew of any way I could play FLAC files in my room. Without the use of CD/DVD, I'd like something with a large storage capacity...I have alot of music.
__d_a_v_i_d__ Posted December 30, 2010 Report Posted December 30, 2010 USB/flashdrives,etc Chevy Impala Shocker Sigs / TC Sounds 12s Sundown NS-1 | SAX 100.4 Sundown Neos | Dayton Audio Neos ETCCC ETCCC ETCCC My YouTube ---- Subcribe!!
NcHalfrican Posted December 30, 2010 Author Report Posted December 30, 2010 USB/flashdrives,etc Will I be able to organize albums and what not with flash drives? I've never used them before : /
-Hobby- Posted December 30, 2010 Report Posted December 30, 2010 Winamp will rip, store, play and organize flac files. Just save them to your hard drive.Get a mini jack to rca split cable and connect your computer to your stereo's aux input or any other free input.
-Hobby- Posted December 30, 2010 Report Posted December 30, 2010 Actually im not sure if the free version of Winamp will do it. I paid for the full version Im using.
NcHalfrican Posted December 30, 2010 Author Report Posted December 30, 2010 Winamp will rip, store, play and organize flac files. Just save them to your hard drive.Get a mini jack to rca split cable and connect your computer to your stereo's aux input or any other free input. Actually im not sure if the free version of Winamp will do it. I paid for the full version Im using. Thanks man!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.