Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi everyone.

I got a Porter Cable 7424XP Dual Action Polisher for christmas, and I'm wondering if anyone has any idea what I should use on my car with it? It's a 2001 Impala LS, dark blue. The paint isn't in that great of shape, it sure isn't HORRIBLE..but it has a LOT of water spots, and "spiderwebbing" or "holograms" if you call it that? It has many fine scratches in the paint from where the paint has been not given much help.. I'm really looking to get the BEST shine out of my paint, almost like a "wet" look, trying to get the water spots out as well. It really bothers me. I de-badged the car awhile back, and there is a big difference between where the emblems were aswell.

Sorry for ranting..would love to get some advice from those who have used the 7424xp before or something similar and accomplished what i'm looking to accomplish.

Thanks!

Any more questions; let me know! I kinda threw this post together quickly.

First System

2002 Impala LS 3.8L V6, 128,365k miles.

Alternator: DC Power 190Amp H/O Alternator

Headunit: Kenwood KDC-BT945U.

Speakers: MBQuart 6.5" Comps, 6x9 3-way.

Amplifer: Eclipse 3322 on front 6.5 components, and a Infinity Kappa One @ 2ohm- 800w

Subwoofers: 2 REAudio SRX12D2 wired to 2 ohm.

Box: 3.1cuft box tuned to 33hz. sealed off to cabin

Big 3- done with all Knukonceptz KCA 0 gauge.

Don't drop below 14.1v at full tilt. :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 481 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...