"security system" with night/day use for outside?

alright so heres my situation, from like july-late oct. i sell all types of vegatables from corn to watermelons to pumpkins all types of shit

and bring in quite a bit of money

the stand itself is right on the side of the road on our property so people just stop and put money in a toolbox which is bolted to the table and masterlocked

now my problem is someone decided to cut the lock and take about 50$ that was in there ( we clear out the box twice a day )

and since this happend my mom wants to put up a camera or 2 so she has a view of people

1. putting money in the box/face shot

2. a license plate shot

how would i go about doing this? i know id need some type of taping system, im not looking to spend thousands of dollers into this crap, just something simple, that works at day and at night, also with some type of zoom function if possible

anytype of help is appricated

btw, the whole money system is based on honor, we really dont care if you were to take extra or even take a few things without paying if your family isent in the best economical situation, but cutting the lock and stealing 50$ is just a scumbag move

Edited by Freshman6969

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

i know up here in canada you can actually get a wireless setup that will hook right up to your computer. I have looked into it like 2 years ago when my van got stolen from the parking lot of the building I live in.

i know up here in canada you can actually get a wireless setup that will hook right up to your computer. I have looked into it like 2 years ago when my van got stolen from the parking lot of the building I live in.

psh canada :peepwall: haha, but yeah that was another idea, i have no problem running wires at all, its only about 100ft from the stand to where my mom wants the actual video anyways

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

canada aint that bad just very few teams or anything good up here lol. honestly i would go wireless but thats just alot easier lol

hehe, and its also i bit more expensive, but honestly might be my best bet

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg