program to prevent isp from logging what i do online

It doesn't matter what sort of keyboard you have.

Keylogging just simply tracks your every keystroke.

You need to do a system scan and see if anything comes back.

If you're a frequent downloader of music,movies etc

It's easy to download a virus onto your computer!

Has happened to me many times and lost out on some $$$ LOL

or the click of a wrong link can screw you too :)

either your computer as been keylogged, or they just cracked your password with a cracker program using proxies as batteries to have the program running, they put a list into the prgram about 50+ usernames, with 100+ passwords, and the program just runs untill it gets a hit. and i guess ur name was a hit. lol

well it was your ex. now what?. dont really see the relevant between ur story and wanting to hide ur ip.

but i use to keylogged(a form of trojan) people to get their passwords. on yahoo messenger, bck in the day. just for fun, or sell illegal screen names(yes there is yahoo screen names that cost 50-100 bux lol)

i use to do this by creating the keylogged file, which i usually made it with a .jpg extension, can be any kind of file tho. so they thought it was a pic,they open it, they get an error message which you can put watever you want on it. and its rather that easy......

remembered opening any files from others lately?

so just restore your pc to when it was normal, than change your passwords.

David hahaha!!

I ran a yahoo rares website for quite sometime (it's how I lost $$$$) LOL

But restoring the computer to an earlier date won't help any,the keylogger will still be there!

i i download and torrent alot ima do a system scan and see what i get back but if somoene was to get my sn why would they change the password wouldnt they wana sell it so i can get mad junkmail not take it so i cant use it?

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

well it was your ex. now what?. dont really see the relevant between ur story and wanting to hide ur ip.

but i use to keylogged(a form of trojan) people to get their passwords. on yahoo messenger, bck in the day. just for fun, or sell illegal screen names(yes there is yahoo screen names that cost 50-100 bux lol)

i use to do this by creating the keylogged file, which i usually made it with a .jpg extension, can be any kind of file tho. so they thought it was a pic,they open it, they get an error message which you can put watever you want on it. and its rather that easy......

remembered opening any files from others lately?

so just restore your pc to when it was normal, than change your passwords.

David hahaha!!

I ran a yahoo rares website for quite sometime (it's how I lost $$$$) LOL

But restoring the computer to an earlier date won't help any,the keylogger will still be there!

haha really !?!

nice to see sumone in the game, i made a bit of cash in it !! i still got some underscore names and like 2 3 character names. hahaha

shit you can make $$ off of yahoo names, brother didnt believe untill showed him my paypal back then lol

ohh i miss those days haha...

having a pc rocks ! to bad i got a mac now and dont want to add stupid programs to it. lol

I don't have any "hacking" programs on my computer anymore either LOL

Them days are long gone,and lost wayyyyyyyyyyy too much money on a silly hobby LOL!!

Was fun while it lasted tho :P

what should i be scanning all i have is windows defender

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.