Jump to content

2 18" Fi btls on crescendo 3k 04 denali XL


Recommended Posts

Posted

Sooo jealous. I love Denali's, and Fi's just makes my jealousy increase by 900.

Posted

Ooooooooo what they hit for & what ohm??

Ps check the slamology pics/vids topic I think you in more then one video of mine...

Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:

I have:
pioneer AVH-P6500
Infinity Reference 6032SI fronts
Infinity Reference 6832CF Rears

Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks

Crescendo 1100.4

(2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's

(1) Juicebox Blackcherry
Piece together amps & wiring

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3

My Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

IMG_20110704_235303.jpg

Just got another 3k from my buddy now just got to send it out to get fixed. I also ordered a crescendo 1000.4 Friday :)

2 18" fi btls

2 sprinter batts 165ah

1 cresenscdo 3k

1 mechman 270a

1 kinetik 2000 under hood

Posted

Cool...

You gone be ready by the 16?

Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:

I have:
pioneer AVH-P6500
Infinity Reference 6032SI fronts
Infinity Reference 6832CF Rears

Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks

Crescendo 1100.4

(2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's

(1) Juicebox Blackcherry
Piece together amps & wiring

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3

My Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/

Posted

Thanks I doubt it gotta send that amp out to get fixed and I'm still waitin for my damn sub from fi

2 18" fi btls

2 sprinter batts 165ah

1 cresenscdo 3k

1 mechman 270a

1 kinetik 2000 under hood

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6362 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...