Jump to content

how to tell max hdd laptop can handle?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Personally, I prefer the NZXT Phantom to the HAF 932. Better looking visually, integrated Fan Controller, and great airflow. Though yeah, that looks solid aside from the CPU. Wait for Sandy Bridge.

Posted

Personally, I prefer the NZXT Phantom to the HAF 932. Better looking visually, integrated Fan Controller, and great airflow. Though yeah, that looks solid aside from the CPU. Wait for Sandy Bridge.

I just gave him a baseline of what I would do, since he doesn't seem to be on a small budget Intel is definitely the way to go.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6576 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...