Second Skin Audio

Keep my MA HK18's or go to something new?

STEvil

What should I put on my warhorse?

Currently I have two MA Audio HardKore 18's (quad 1.3 ohm coils each so they wont work too well with it unless I use one at a time) but i've had a nice offer on 4 Lanzar Opti 1533D's (dual 1.2 ohm coils each, so close enough): http://www.lanzar.com/itempage.asp?MODEL=OPTI1533D

If I can sell my HK18's i'm tempted to go to the Lanzar 15's, or something else if you guys have suggestions. Lanzars work out to around $350ea but no import/export fees to cover.. add about 10% to the cost of anything for import/export :(

edit

Should mention i'm probably going to do a blowthrough below the window line of my 1990 Dodge pickup. Four 15's is absolute max I can fit. Two or three 18's is alternate.. if I could find another HK18 that would work pretty nice on the warhorse.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Archived