what media player do you use

^ how the hell did you get so many song lol! ...........the most i have ever downloaded was like 5,000 and it seemed like it took forever for me to get that many songs lol!

i dont download "songs" i download torrent if i like an artist i download ever song they ever produced... and some they didnt if you think of a song i probably have it

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

If you dont care about sound quality, use winamp. I use windows media player because it sounds better than any player ive ever used.

i thought the file kbps was what determined sound quality

p.s. is there a good free audio format converter i was using dbpower and i loved it but my trial ran out

Somewhat true, but different media players have different ways of processing data. Play a song in WMP and Real player and they sound different..or at least to me. Real player sounds loud. My bro has a MAC and itune has all types of sound enhancements. For smoothest, most natural sound, I use WMP.

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

^ how the hell did you get so many song lol! ...........the most i have ever downloaded was like 5,000 and it seemed like it took forever for me to get that many songs lol!

i dont download "songs" i download torrent if i like an artist i download ever song they ever produced... and some they didnt if you think of a song i probably have it

how would i do that, and where i have utorrent so should i just type in the artist name and download all their songs lol

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

how would i do that, and where i have utorrent so should i just type in the artist name and download all their songs lol

you have to go to a torrent site to get the torrent to start to download it.... aka piratebay.org is the best but i dont know how much longer they will be up you can search from there for any artists and such they also have programs and movies video etc other good ones are kickasstorrentz and there are a couple others that are trust worthy but you have to be careful some contain viruses

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged