Chode knows what to do in this kind of situation, he's in the money. I take it you know from experience Mr. Ladykiller?

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

Chode knows what to do in this kind of situation, he's in the money. I take it you know from experience Mr. Ladykiller?

Cheers,

Mick

yea....ive been in that situation. it worked pretty damn well too. but after a while enough was enough and i had to let the girl go...too much drama and shit she pulled

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

True that. It often ends out that way. I don't bother, high school romance isn't worth the effort IMO. Especially when I work so much and spend so much ;) Teh girls love teh monies, and I has none <_<

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

Hmmm, I feel the pain. My current girl left me a while back, did basically the same BS, she got a new bf, 2 weeks later we are in the backseat of my car and I'm poundin that shit. Hopefully it works out the same for you. Also, girls like to pull that let's wait till we're married BS because they don't really want to ask for it. Most "NORMAL" girls feel like "I'm a Whore" if I flat out say hey let's bang like 2 cymbals in an overworked marching band when in reality that's what they want. Never fall for it. Stick the finger in do the smell check then go for the gold. :D

HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35

not good...i just got off aim...she asked me how my weekend was so i told her...then i didnt even think to ask how hers was..and she says...my weekend was good by the way thanks for asking...then got off line...:(...not good i txt her saying i was sorry and didnt think to ask. :( not good :(

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

i know its hard. i actually wnet thru the same thing. i met this girl when i was in 9th grade. weve been on and off ever since. we broke up 4 months ago over some BS and i was like ok im done. My friends gfs best friend had just broke up with her bf and they wanted us to chill and watch fireworks. So i did and 3 weeks later we were dating. well my ex found out and got upset because i had founda other girland she wouldnt leave me alone. so now i guess were talking again. but my advice to you is to try to move on. its easier said than done but it makes things much better. keep in touch and let her know your still there but have fun being single. if she finds another bf, eventually shell realize hes nothing like you and nd up missing you. I dunno but w/e you decide good luck bro. im sure every guy on this site has felt that same pain. Keep ya head up

Lets Go Ski

not good...i just got off aim...she asked me how my weekend was so i told her...then i didnt even think to ask how hers was..and she says...my weekend was good by the way thanks for asking...then got off line...:(...not good i txt her saying i was sorry and didnt think to ask. :( not good :(

she got exactly what she wanted...and your doing everything she wants you to do....your upset now, thinkin you did something wrong and your lettign it get to you. dont let her pull that on you....if you did ask how her weekend was she would have found something else that you didtn ask about and she woudl have tried to pull the same shit. shes tryin to make you feel guilty and WONDER why her weekend was good.

DONT FALL FOR IT BRO. if shes gonna pull that shit....FUCK HER.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

this is just so much bull shit! i told her i wanted to talk to her tonight...im actually thinking about not calling her and let her call me...and if she calls ill just say im out on campus or whatever...or should i just call? gey

btw she got back on and i was still on and she said is its all about you know or what? i wanted to say well for the past 5 months its been all about you so i thought id be my turn. lol she would have freaked though

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

oKAY so amanda just came over...she brought over some steaks and i grilled'm...any ways we ate and then after i told her more what i could figure out about why this shit happened. so we talked and i got out a lot more then what i did when she came over a couple nights ago...( :( ) idk if we accomplished very much but i some stuff out. so we talked and what not...and she had to leave because she told her roomy shed be home like at 8 (it was 9:15) so i walked her out and we hugged then once again we made out...for a while...real weird but oh well.. so pretty much im not going to force anymore...im just gunna let it happen if its meant to be its meant to be...if not then ill hopefully find the one soon

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

see, it works out for the best...

but with my girl, we're "talking" again right. so we do all thsi stuff, go to the movies, out to eat, i buy her sneakers, just be sweet. so her ex who "loves" her after they only dated 2 weeks works with her and talks shit to her all the time. Something happened at work, he fed her some BS, or something and made her feel like shit. Now she doesnt answer the phone, doesnt respond to text, and im like wtf! its really pissing me off but im just like w/e. im 17 turning 18 in 27 days and im gonna party and live it up. you know FTW

Lets Go Ski

Archived