Sonic Electronix

ugh so I got everything home... went to hook everything up... the box is 45x26x22 ... supposedly tuned to 32hz... however... I got everything hooked up and my amp like... insta-kicks into protect mode when I turn up the stereo... please anything tell me why this is happening...

maybe the sub is setup for an ohm load that ur amp cant handle.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

Probably wired down too low. Also set your amp correctly. Don't crank the gain and everything to max. And no bass boost.

What amp you got.

I have everything turned all the way down... also... I have a Hifonics BRZ1700.1D

Set Phase to 0, Set bass EQ 0 set subsonic 2hz below your boxes tuning, set the low pass to around 8O.

And I see the "level" on the amp is backwards. You may have accidentally maxed the gain.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

Probably wired down too low. Also set your amp correctly. Don't crank the gain and everything to max. And no bass boost.

What amp you got.

I have everything turned all the way down... also... I have a Hifonics BRZ1700.1D

Set Phase to 0, Set bass EQ 0 set subsonic 2hz below your boxes tuning, set the low pass to around 8O.

And I see the "level" on the amp is backwards. You may have accidentally maxed the gain.

alright i am going to check the wiring and then check all settings on the amp... updates to come... fawk!

Archived