Courtfucious Posted January 2, 2011 Report Posted January 2, 2011 DC Lvl4 18" for 250$ plus my 12" Alpine Type R???? Discuss got like 15 min to decide!!!
Red-navi-916 Posted January 2, 2011 Report Posted January 2, 2011 good deal BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
CaptainzPlanetz Posted January 2, 2011 Report Posted January 2, 2011 ^^^^^^^^^^^ What he said, but do you have the space for the sub??? ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
Courtfucious Posted January 3, 2011 Author Report Posted January 3, 2011 ^^^^^^^^^^^ What he said, but do you have the space for the sub??? I just measured my door opening and the box size that he said it was in... will(should) just barely fit.... good lord I hope
hdorre Posted January 3, 2011 Report Posted January 3, 2011 good deal This x10000 On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
crispy_chick3n Posted January 3, 2011 Report Posted January 3, 2011 if you dont take this deal, i will have lost all hope for humanity This page is crispy_chick3n approved. © crispy_chick3n inc
Red-navi-916 Posted January 3, 2011 Report Posted January 3, 2011 ^^^^^^^^^^^ What he said, but do you have the space for the sub??? I just measured my door opening and the box size that he said it was in... will(should) just barely fit.... good lord I hope BUILD-----------------YOUR------------OWN----------BOX im just saying then itll fit BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
bmph8er Posted January 3, 2011 Report Posted January 3, 2011 if not ill take the 18 lol. im needing a 3rd. but seriously trade for it and build your own box then post pics 2001 gmc seirra 5.3 auto 3.73 locked rear, long tube headers, offroad y pipe, duals, cai, black bear tune, 2/4 drop, 22s, rockford fosgate mods and highs and 4 ab hd 15s and a ab 750.1 1995 civic 1.5 auto slower then hell, dropped on coil overs, ex hub caps, 2 12 trunk, have 450 bucks in the car and gets 35 mpg 1992 s10 being bagged, shaved, and small stereo. right now a pile of parts
Courtfucious Posted January 3, 2011 Author Report Posted January 3, 2011 ugh so I got everything home... went to hook everything up... the box is 45x26x22 ... supposedly tuned to 32hz... however... I got everything hooked up and my amp like... insta-kicks into protect mode when I turn up the stereo... please anything tell me why this is happening...
korey_hofer Posted January 3, 2011 Report Posted January 3, 2011 recheck wiring previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.