7jezuz7 Posted January 3, 2011 Report Posted January 3, 2011 I've seen this happen before. If your gain is on the .2 or whatever small number side then it is maxed out so turn it the other way. But setting it with a digital mutlimeter would be best. An Audio Technix 18" Strato on a Kicker KX120.2 My Youtube Bass Vids Updates When Possible... I've bought from JBurt09, OrionStang, bcpballer64, LoudNLow931, audioman21, and CJ18 from here (as refs)
Rebel4055 Posted January 3, 2011 Report Posted January 3, 2011 Yeah his amp is .9 Sometimes that will confuse people. Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
Courtfucious Posted January 3, 2011 Author Report Posted January 3, 2011 Will be waiting. I will try to post pics as well Definitely do. wiring down to 1ohm would be vc1+ to vc2+ to +amp... and vc1- to vc2- to -amp.... correct????
7jezuz7 Posted January 3, 2011 Report Posted January 3, 2011 Correct! An Audio Technix 18" Strato on a Kicker KX120.2 My Youtube Bass Vids Updates When Possible... I've bought from JBurt09, OrionStang, bcpballer64, LoudNLow931, audioman21, and CJ18 from here (as refs)
evermaxx Posted January 3, 2011 Report Posted January 3, 2011 Yeah, should look like this [/url]http://www.the12volt...ns.asp?Q=1&I=22 Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
Courtfucious Posted January 3, 2011 Author Report Posted January 3, 2011 alright just trying to double check my wiring... ugh this is a pain in my ass LOL
Courtfucious Posted January 3, 2011 Author Report Posted January 3, 2011 do the pos and neg have to be running off different voice coils going to the amp???
Rebel4055 Posted January 3, 2011 Report Posted January 3, 2011 Just put the - to a - on one coil and + on the other for AMP power, wire the load down like the link says. Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
k3n12ock Posted January 3, 2011 Report Posted January 3, 2011 Who you buying it from? 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
Courtfucious Posted January 3, 2011 Author Report Posted January 3, 2011 alrighty... update... I got everything in... it runs... fairly quiet though... very unimpressed... however I am guessing amp... I looked again... and I actually have a 1200w Hifonics... not 1700... looks as though its time to upgrade... my car has a vicious rattle on the inside and its scaring me thinking its the sub crackling when I turn it up loud... I dont wanna clip the damn thing... I will get pics tomorrow when there is light... and will also try to get a vid as well... I appreciate the help and anything you notice that should change please feel free to post or hit me up... thanks!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.