LoudNLow931 Posted May 1, 2011 Author Report Posted May 1, 2011 Well the 29th was my bday and I got some money so I'm going to order 3 sets of ID 6.5 components, 2 more sets for my doors and 1 set for the kicks. I'm also going to try and make my own kicks before I spend $200 on the qlogics lol. Should have it all in about a week 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
akustoms Posted May 1, 2011 Report Posted May 1, 2011 sweet 15"AA havoc, AQ1200d. T3 audio 6.5 2 way componet set on rockford p400.4
killallblue Posted May 1, 2011 Report Posted May 1, 2011 so u working on them door panels or u just begin lazy
LoudNLow931 Posted May 4, 2011 Author Report Posted May 4, 2011 so u working on them door panels or u just begin lazy Being lazy, I didnt feel like taking them off until I get eveything I needed to finish them haha. Just ordered my MB Quart 4x125 and 100' of KNU Speaker wire, Going to order the 2 sets of components Friday or Saturday. Its cold and rainy today so I will start on the body filler tomorrow! 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
LoudNLow931 Posted May 5, 2011 Author Report Posted May 5, 2011 Got My new 4-Channel in today... 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
akustoms Posted May 7, 2011 Report Posted May 7, 2011 sexy 15"AA havoc, AQ1200d. T3 audio 6.5 2 way componet set on rockford p400.4
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.