LoudNLow's 2011 Blazer Rebuild

Its 2011 now and time for a rebuild, I sold the XL 15s and box about a week ago and ordered some 18s. My plans for right now is to build just a normal box and roll with that until I can get a few more battery's,another AQ3500,Dual Alt set up and 2 more 18s then I'm going to wall my truck. But until then this is my plan, I will add more pics once I start the box and get the new subs in. Im also planing on selling the cerwinvega 4 channel and picking up 2 AQ 90x4s and 3 more sets of ID 6.5 components. Also plan on lowering my truck 2" in the front and 2 or 3" in the back, and some 20s or 22s. Enough talk heres the plans...

booxxx.png

IMG_20101008_141830.jpg

IMG_20101008_141849.jpg

IMG_20101008_141902.jpg

imageMain_9_83.jpg

full2_9_84.jpg

Truck its going in:

SDC10211.jpg

2001blazerextreme9.jpg

That's all for now, Should have the 18s in a few days :)

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

So what are the 18s?

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

wow.. 12 cubes and 216 square inches of port? Better hug up on that subsonic :drink40:

jeez you got nearly as much port as i do for 4 18's lol.. BUILD BUILD BIULD

Port area FTW :)

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

My Youtube

Feedback

wow.. 12 cubes and 216 square inches of port? Better hug up on that subsonic :drink40:

jeez you got nearly as much port as i do for 4 18's lol.. BUILD BUILD BIULD

Port area FTW :)

meh

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

So what are the 18s?

They are basically XL 18s with inverted cones,better cooling and a few other things. Custom line made for Rick(TechForce)

Thats what I thought but wasn't sure. But you need to get building! :clapping:

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

So what are the 18s?

They are basically XL 18s with inverted cones,better cooling and a few other things. Custom line made for Rick(TechForce)

Thats what I thought but wasn't sure. But you need to get building! :clapping:

Yeah I need to measure and make sure I can fit 4-5 sheets of MDF in my truck, if not I need to get a friend to bring me up to depot lol. Probably start the box in the next couple days.

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

My Youtube

Feedback

Archived