LoudNLow's 2011 Blazer Rebuild

I need to find somewhere to mount my amp, Dont want to put it on the box again. To many people that I know who mounted their amp on the box it broke.

your folding you seats down right? just take the back seats out and make a false floor that comes out to the back of your seats... put the amp under there

or just put 2 extra peices of mdf on the back of the box... i dont now wy you thought of 3/4 would doo.... the box is gunna flex for days!!!

you should rebuild it to 1.5" thick all the way around which would shrink the box up.... make it about 9 cubes after displacement... and dont go above 16 inches which is the window line in blazers...

i tried lots of boxes in mine wth my xls.... they performed way better and got alot more musical in smaller boxes and when i made my first box out of 3/4 it flexed soo bad. plus i had at leaste a gallon of resin and tons of glass and bracing!

"yes... it will play like that all day!"

I need to find somewhere to mount my amp, Dont want to put it on the box again. To many people that I know who mounted their amp on the box it broke.

Any space between the box and the sides? Or under the seat maybe?

theres really none between the wheel wells is 38" which hes ate up already and noting under the seats i spent days trying to figure where to mont my war horse and i still have second toughs sometimes

Also I cant go any smaller width wise with the box, its already going to be a tight fit at 37.5 with 2 18s. If anything I will use some scrap wood and double up the sides once the box is in and cut the wood to fit around the wheel wells. also going to double up the back(the part near the front of the truck)

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Also I cant go any smaller width wise with the box, its already going to be a tight fit at 37.5 with 2 18s.

Your best bet would be if possible to fold down your rear seat or seat and do something there... Unless you take a risk on the box.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

Also I cant go any smaller width wise with the box, its already going to be a tight fit at 37.5 with 2 18s.

Your best bet would be if possible to fold down your rear seat or seat and do something there... Unless you take a risk on the box.

he has to folddown the seats to get the box in! the box will be on the seats... and therss no room nder them... best bet is ad 2 extra peicess....

everything else will flex but the back.... ive put tons of amps on boxes and never had problems! idk how other people say shit brakes...!

he has to folddown the seats to get the box in! the box will be on the seats... and therss no room nder them... best bet is ad 2 extra peicess....

everything else will flex but the back.... ive put tons of amps on boxes and never had problems! idk how other people say shit brakes...!

I might if I have enough wire to reach.

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

My Youtube

Feedback

Not that special but here's a little update lol. I was busy today so this is all i got done haha. I'm not sure if im going to keep it black or paint it a different color. Also I think I'm going to wrap the box is some type of black material. Not sure on what yet. Like I said the sides on the front of the box are not done yet, Im going to sand off the glue and make some pieces so its all flush, Just didnt have time today.

123_0232.jpg

123_0233.jpg

123_0234.jpg

123_0235.jpg

123_0239.jpg

123_0240.jpg

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100