Wat A Way To Blow Money

I agree with LSN2meboom, Reminds me of a Broke DIC# Dog!! Go by a Lambo with that Money Oil Man!! Also take a Grinder and get those Sharks teeth off your fenderwell..Jeez..Looks like a great white shark got ahold of that fender.

Edited by zaxfire69

Guest MegaloManiac

it isnt soo bad IMO. there are few things i dont like such as the angled rear wheels, but i do like those rims. Hood should be aligned and not crooked. im not a fan of the side flipping trunk lid.

He should have just spent that money somewhere else. He needs to take a grinder to those fenders. I like the baby go toggle switch's..For a show car it is cool..But for a Daily Driver no. The negative camber on the rear wheels, I don't know if you can do anything with that..I have a little Negative camber on my Civic, but mine isn't nearly that low..That is Hammered..I still think he needs a Lambo!

Guest MegaloManiac

theres more, check out this 300c its actually not so bad, some of the equipment is a little blah but i do like the apolestry

http://www.jeddahboys.com/vb/showthread.php?t=93242

camry:

looks like that shop is famous for puttting shit tone of 6x9s and subs on rear deck, same with the trunk lid...notice the chain

get-1187593591.jpg

get-1187594281.jpg

Edited by MegaloManiac