Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Would it be safe to put an 80 amp fuse on a 17ft 6 gauge wire?

Also could i wire a sub like this? SUB IS DUAL 2... If i wire it like this would it be a 1 ohm final?

I might have to do this because 2 10 AWG wires Wont fit into the small sub terminal. And i have like 1 ft of 12 AWG but a shit ton of 10 AWG

Would it make a big difference from 10 to 12 and would this be better?

Subwireinparallel.png

Or go the other way like this?

http://www.the12volt.com/caraudio/woofer_configurations.asp?Q=1&I=22

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Posted

I said WTF to that paint picture LOL!

You take a jumper wire from the - from the one coil and to + on the other and hook the amp normaly to the other - and +.

That's for a 4 ohm load.

http://www.the12volt.com/caraudio/woofer_configurations.asp?Q=1&I=22#results

Read the first one for a 1 ohm load.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3803 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...