The box will be facing towards the cabin with port on drivers side, sealed off ;-) we just threw it in cause we were on a time crunch

comic on tv: I got a concussion from playing t-ball when i was younger, we dont really have time to go into that!

15 seconds pass

my girl: no one pitches to you in t-ball, do they???

So I have a few questions for you guys, obviously im going to be running an inline fuse for my power wire which will be 150 amp rating, but im going to need to run a distribution block, the majority of them are fused, so what size total fuse should I get for the distribution block? Also when doing the big 3, is fusing the power wire to alt neccessary? If so, do I just match the alt output?

Bump...would like to order all my wiring accessories together

comic on tv: I got a concussion from playing t-ball when i was younger, we dont really have time to go into that!

15 seconds pass

So I have a few questions for you guys, obviously im going to be running an inline fuse for my power wire which will be 150 amp rating, but im going to need to run a distribution block, the majority of them are fused, so what size total fuse should I get for the distribution block? Also when doing the big 3, is fusing the power wire to alt neccessary? If so, do I just match the alt output?

Bump...would like to order all my wiring accessories together

One more bump for these questions...if I get a good answer ill post pics of the sub, amp, and my 50 ft of knukoncepts wire since I know everyone here are pic whores! :)

15 seconds pass

Well I ordered my battery terminals and 2 inline fuses, one for the power wire back to the amp and the other for tge power wire for the alternator when I do the big 3! Also purcgased 25 ft of 3/4" black sheething to cover the wire under the hood, I also ordered a firewall grommet and 0 gauge ring terminals from partsexpress.com

15 seconds pass

Sub pics

2011-01-08120035.jpg

2011-01-08120013.jpg

Pic of my amp

2011-01-08120226.jpg

My 50 ft of knukonceptz wire

2011-01-08120822.jpg

Shot of the strands

2011-01-08120842.jpg

15 seconds pass

Looking good, so you will be putting this together today :)?

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Haha...unfortunately no, still wiating on my battery terminals and inline fuses from knukonceptz, im also waiting on my sheething, firwall grommet, and 0 gauge ring terminals from parts express

15 seconds pass

So I was looking in the engine compartment on how to route my wires for the big 3, I believe I have a small dilemma with the positive stud on the alt. The stud has 3 hard plastic sides aound it. I know the 0 guage ring terminal will not fit on the stud for a good connection!

Here are a couple pics

2011-01-14144240.jpg

2011-01-14144222.jpg

Any ideas?

15 seconds pass