bass junkie Posted January 5, 2011 Report Posted January 5, 2011 Hey can any one tell me where i can find 3" voice coils for my 15" Cadence wild Beast subs or any other brands replacements????
Forevrbumpn Posted January 5, 2011 Report Posted January 5, 2011 which exact model? I have the dual 1ohm 8 layer for the model made around 2004- 2005- 2006 the Beast Master Cadence "DB DRAG sub" it will say that on the back of the motor, in a cool sticker. Other than that, I have a crap load of coils that should fit I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
bass junkie Posted January 5, 2011 Author Report Posted January 5, 2011 WB154 is the model # its single 4 ohm, i need (2)2 ohm coils cause the amp i have is PB 4000 watts @1 ohm
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.