Need Critical Input On Changing A Very Well Known Name

I might of mentioned that the name "Beast" is well known in North East but there has been a rash of guys coming out calling themselves that name like Beast1000 and Beast of the King Escalade and Beast of Inner Circle. You catch the drift. People are starting to get confused. But here is the thing, I busted my ass for three years making the name "Beast from Da East". Question is should I change it and start all over again even though the truck itself is what makes the name..

So should I change it and if so, what? You have seen the truck, any ideas? Please no stupid comment. Thanks in advance. If I like it, I will use it and mention your name in an upcoming issue and give you credit for the new name!

I might of mentioned that the name "Beast" is well known in North East but there has been a rash of guys coming out calling themselves that name like Beast1000 and Beast of the King Escalade and Beast of Inner Circle. You catch the drift. People are starting to get confused. But here is the thing, I busted my ass for three years making the name "Beast from Da East". Question is should I change it and start all over again even though the truck itself is what makes the name..

So should I change it and if so, what? You have seen the truck, any ideas? Please no stupid comment. Thanks in advance. If I like it, I will use it and mention your name in an upcoming issue and give you credit for the new name!

Keep your name. I saw your build. You are doing it big. Get close to these guys and see if they really want to call themselves by that name when both vehicles are present to do the talking.

BJJ20logo20resize.png

Keep your name. I saw your build. You are doing it big. Get close to these guys and see if they really want to call themselves by that name when both vehicles are present to do the talking.

I have stepped to all. I beat them all but it's that I feel that they trying to ride of the name and it's getting me tight. When B1000 did it, I thought it was cute but then another popped up and another. It's like a guy calling himself Steve Meade and he's new in the game. then he goes around battling people and getting beat. Somewhere soomeone is saying "yo, did you hear Steve got beat" and it's not the right one.

Beast is common now in people sentences but I hustled for name? I don't know

How bout "DeepHitter Beast"?

that's still like sharing the name. I feel like I have to be one of seven "Beast". when someone in North carolina says "yo, Beast is rocking" and one of them hear that. Fuurrrrrgetaboutit!, they think it's about them taking credit for someone elses work.

Guest MegaloManiac

how bout just deephitter?

or let me ask you this, what do you normally love and do?....what your career aside from the magazine...im assuming you have another?... maybe we can figure something out :)

i say keep the name. there will always be some peeps trying to rep a name they havent earned. Im sure meade has people claiming to have the loudest tahoe or some guy saying he has the pimpest ride, but when it comes to the proof they cant bring it. You got the ride, you showed us how you made it, u earned the title.... Keep the name bro. imo of course...

Edited by TrippiN

Man leave that Shiz,,,The Beast from Da East...Period..Fuct them haterz man...You took all them years makin that name man..Don't Change it..That names stands for all those years of Sweat dripin off ya eyebrow and hittin the saw dust..Don't change it.

P>S..Don't Change it..

Edited by zaxfire69

how bout just deephitter?

or let me ask you this, what do you normally love and do?....what your career aside from the magazine...im assuming you have another?... maybe we can figure something out :)

yea, i do real estate but i don't think there is a menacing name in RE