WALLED! 2 RE MT 18"s! Stetsom 10K! DD door speaker goodness! Massive batteries and vids

True. Not much I can do other than suggest DIY if you've already looked into shops.

What are your plans for the trunk?

BTW, did you ever get my PM?

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

True. Not much I can do other than suggest DIY if you've already looked into shops.

What are your plans for the trunk?

BTW, did you ever get my PM?

Yeah, well, there are still many places to check out, so I guess that will be done this week.

Amp rack and some batteries? maybe some speakers too keep your average Joe entertained?

yeah, I'm kinda watching a movie now, you're lucky I'm replying to these :pardon: . Probably only because I've seen it before, I don't like to interrupt my movie watching time.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

I figured as much with amp rack and batteries. Was just curious if you had anything fancy in mind.

Depends what you mean by fancy. Haha. I don't quite know yet, haven't thought that far, lol.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

Lights, fiberglass, etc.

probably, fans too. And like I said before, some speakers to keep average Joes that don't really understand the awesomeness of big amps entertained.

Update: don't expect much apart from maybe a free air vid until late in the week. I took the ghetto bandage off, there is a pretty big chunk of skin flapping around, I have pics for those who are interested? lol

I kinda am >.>

But I'm weird like that.

And who cares about them average Joes? If Joes dont know, Joes shouldnt go to shows.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

loving the build so far man. i just know it's going to be awesome when it's finished.

pics are goooood. lots more to come im guessing

sucks about the hand though

Honda Accord SirT + Mad sounds = Awesomeness

VTEC go BRAAAAAPPPP :P

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141261-99-accord-sirt-sq-build/

Alright well i never done the big 3 so i see in my vision my truck on fire...

loving the build so far man. i just know it's going to be awesome when it's finished.

pics are goooood. lots more to come im guessing

sucks about the hand though

Thanks man.

Yep lots more pics to come for sure.

It's healing pretty good, no feeling where the injury happened though. Haha

Archived