Rebel4055 Posted January 6, 2011 Report Posted January 6, 2011 I'm not for sure how big my car is but I have a 1995 chevy lumina, I want to deaden as much as the roof as I can, with the trunk having the most. The trunk is where MOST of my noise is coming from. Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
lem43606 Posted January 6, 2011 Report Posted January 6, 2011 a bulk pack of 40 sq feet should do the entire trunk. but thats not layering up. go with 80sq ft and you should be able to do all the nooks and little spots you need. should give you a solid first layer. 2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.
Rebel4055 Posted January 6, 2011 Author Report Posted January 6, 2011 a bulk pack of 40 sq feet should do the entire trunk. but thats not layering up. go with 80sq ft and you should be able to do all the nooks and little spots you need. should give you a solid first layer. Alright thanks! I may just do the 40 now and fix the trunk before I mess with the roof. Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
Alex K Posted January 6, 2011 Report Posted January 6, 2011 I used a ton on my trunk lid. 3 layers there. that's usually the place where most of the rattle comes from anyway. that and the roof lol 2006 Nissan Z Track. My Feedback Thread i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.