because shipping items isnt free :P wish it was. All it does is prints your label so all you do is drop it off and youre done. No standing around buying the stamp at the store. Also found out that is usually about 50-60% cheaper too. cost me like 47$ to ship a 35lb amp at the store, and then went back home and printed the same label for 14$. Cost my 40$ to ship my 90 lb lvl 5 to illinois i think, god knows what at the store.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

because shipping items isnt free :P wish it was. All it does is prints your label so all you do is drop it off and youre done. No standing around buying the stamp at the store. Also found out that is usually about 50-60% cheaper too. cost me like 47$ to ship a 35lb amp at the store, and then went back home and printed the same label for 14$. Cost my 40$ to ship my 90 lb lvl 5 to illinois i think, god knows what at the store.

so i have to pay to print the label and then pay for the envelop to ship it in too?

2 jl audio 12w3's sealed

soon to be 4 level 3 15's

blow through

all dc audio

so i have to pay to print the label and then pay for the envelop to ship it in too?

im a dumbass listen to what that guy said

Edited by zayres29

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

im a dumbass listen to what that guy said

so do i still end up paying for the label and the envelop?

walk me through this im extremely confused

so once i receive the payment i pay to print the label and then go to my local post office

and pay for the envelop too???

2 jl audio 12w3's sealed

soon to be 4 level 3 15's

blow through

all dc audio

you can usually find an envelope for free. at most it'll cost you a buck but yes, you will have to pay for one if you don't have one.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

ok, look this is how it all works with ebay. Im kinda an ebay nutt.

When you list your item for sale. say like your ipod you sold it for $30 and it offers you a chance to charge the person a shipping fee. if you put $5 then your saying that it will cost you prob $5 to ship the item with package and slip. so the buyer will pay $35 and hes done. now with you, you have listed your item and sold it, so you will have a listing fee along with a paypal fee. check your ebay balance and it should show under your fees. say your listing fee was $0.25 they are also going to charge you a fee when you sell the item. something around $4-$5 maybe. on larger items and more $$$ items the listing fee is more and the selling fee is also more. I sold a apple macbook for $770, listing was around $1.25 and when i sold it i had a fee of $50. thats jus thow it works and how they make there money, they point of all this is play the game and take into account all these fees bf selling so you come out ahead anyway

nothing is free, you have to buy your package and buy your shipping label like anywhere else. you could of put $20 for shipping cost on your ipod if you wanted to. but do your package slips threw paypal and online bc it is much cheaper vs the store. you will save around 35-40% easy and on heavy items like subs you save big.

ebay is a game, you just got to learn how to beat it. I jus got done selling about 4 items on ebay and i ususally start my bid at what i know im happy with with fees and listing fees they will charge me. so i have no worries. if ya got any questions just hit me up

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars