Jump to content

Treo 18" csx vs jl 12w7


831Arevalo

Recommended Posts

Posted

I need you guys help I have the jl 12w7 is it a fair trade for a 18 treo csx ?

Posted

the sub you put the link to is the ssx and the treo is diff also it for Spl not for music so I think is not a fair trade thank u

Posted

Did you just answer your own question? Whats the vehicle? Will the 18 even fit?

comic on tv: I got a concussion from playing t-ball when i was younger, we dont really have time to go into that!

.

.

.

.

15 seconds pass

.

.

.

.

.

my girl: no one pitches to you in t-ball, do they???

Posted

I need you guys help I have the jl 12w7 is it a fair trade for a 18 treo csx ?

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/p_12043_JL_Audio_12W7.aspx

http://www.treoonline.com/infosheets/ssx_subwoofers.pdf

The 2 Link is the Sub thats Better in Rms and over all so yah More then Fare for u

wtf did you just say?

that the link you put for the treo is for a diffrent treo sub and the treo sub is for SPL and mine ia daily so I dont have use for the treo I wanted daily

Posted

Did you just answer your own question? Whats the vehicle? Will the 18 even fit?

yeah I did bro cuz no body help when I asked it so I did research and I found anwers and the vehicle is a 04lincoln aviator and yes pleanty of space

Posted

I'd keep the w7 but the treo is worth the same

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Posted

Did you just answer your own question? Whats the vehicle? Will the 18 even fit?

yeah I did bro cuz no body help when I asked it so I did research and I found anwers and the vehicle is a 04lincoln aviator and yes pleanty of space

Ive never had personal experience with treo...the w7 sounds good to me (probably will get flamed for that) but im with wenn on keeping the w7

comic on tv: I got a concussion from playing t-ball when i was younger, we dont really have time to go into that!

.

.

.

.

15 seconds pass

.

.

.

.

.

my girl: no one pitches to you in t-ball, do they???

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Did you just answer your own question? Whats the vehicle? Will the 18 even fit?

yeah I did bro cuz no body help when I asked it so I did research and I found anwers and the vehicle is a 04lincoln aviator and yes pleanty of space

Ive never had personal experience with treo...the w7 sounds good to me (probably will get flamed for that) but im with wenn on keeping the w7

thanks guys the w7 is sold im just waiting for 18 dc L5

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 732 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...