99 grand cherokee wont start

The battery is new and the alt is new. Those were the first things he got when he found out it would not start.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

My buddy said that when he tries to start it, all it does is go "click" once. He said when he gets a jump, that is starts right up.

i keep thinking your banned lmao, idk i have the same jeep, well an 02 but that same body style/enginge runs from 99-03 i think, see if theres a possible knick in the stock wiring to the battery, just hook up the big 3 to see if it starts( if you have the spare wire and terminals, or just use yours? just a suggestion

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

If it turns over but doesn't start check for a crack in the distributor cap.

Try tapping the gas tank with a hammer while trying to start it, this may get it to start if the fuel pump is bad... (be cautious, dont go whailing on the gas tank lol)

Maybe its the ignition coil or cam sensor?

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

The issue i have with most of the suggestions here...starter, alternator, fuel pump, ign coil, cam sensor.......is the fact that his truck starts no problem when he gets a jump. But I am making a list of everyones suggestions and hopefully tomorrow i will have a chance to get over there and get this mans truck fixed.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Archived