bigmescan Posted January 8, 2011 Report Posted January 8, 2011 I don't know how to post a link with my blackberry but www.fluke.com has an o-scope mdl #117 is this an oscope I can use to set gains. Reason I'm askin I can get it for $150 from my local elec company here on credit all the way to $500. SONY XAV-701HDRF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd 3 Sundown x8's d22004 f150 single cab2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)stock batt up fronBIG 3http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74
bigmescan Posted January 8, 2011 Author Report Posted January 8, 2011 Bump SONY XAV-701HDRF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd 3 Sundown x8's d22004 f150 single cab2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)stock batt up fronBIG 3http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74
Symmetry9898 Posted January 8, 2011 Report Posted January 8, 2011 150 is a good price. This is not an o scope, it is a multimeter. You can set your gains according to the chart here on the forum, but it will not display wave forms. Build in progress: Kenwood DNX890HD Rockford Fosgate White wolf RCA's 2 Rockford Fosgate T400.4 on RF fanatic q components (6.5 in the kick, 6.5 in the front doors, 5.25 in rear doors)2 Rockford Fosgate T2500's on sub 1 Fi car audio Team 15 D1 XS Power D3400 and three D975's in the rear Mechman Elite 370 Stinger power connections and cable
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.